Thinking about purchasing real estate, and you’re not sure whether to buy an Old or New Home?
There’s no one answer when trying to come up with a conclusion as there are advantages with both decisions whether resale or new.
Some of the advantages when buying new are going Green, energy efficiency, new appliances and a warranty on just about everything. Buying an older home gives you the architectural charm and being in an established neighborhood with fully grown landscape surrounding the community. The other advantage for resale is having more options for a better location because there are little to no lots available in the hub of town; Builders are building further and further out.
Let’s view some things to think about if you’re considering buying and older resale home.
• Established neighborhoods with mature landscape
• Repairs are eminent for appliances and general maintenance of the home to include Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC.
• Hugh saving on existing window coverings, security system in place, landscaped back yard and pool.
• More existing location for you to choose from rather than being in the outskirts.
• The opportunity to renovate a floor plan.
• Lower taxes on existing homes.
• Resale home tend to be less expensive than new homes.
Let’s view some things to think about if you’re considering buying from a new home builder.
• New floor plans and the ability to choose from many models.
• Ability to pick and choose your upgrades during the building process.
• No costly repairs as they will fix and warranty issues that may arise.
• Significant savings in monthly utility costs as a new home builder will build for efficiency having the best insulation and sear rating all the way down to dual pain windows.
• Potential to make a good profit while the community is being built per phases. Many times as each phase opens up the builder will bump up the base price of the home.
Being prepared and knowing your overall costs to include maintenance, taxes, existing features and location will help you be a smarter buyer! Thank you for visiting http://www.homescottsdaleaz.com.